FOMO, or the “fear of missing out”, is that anxious feeling we get when, if we don’t do something in particular, we feel we may be missing something fantastic. As in, “I’m completely exhausted, but if I don’t go to Bob and Betty’s party, I’m going to really miss a good time.”
In my case, I actually have FOMO for my patients.
Millions of people (literally) suffer from varicose veins and spider veins. They suffer physically from legs that feel tired, heavy and achy as well as swell up, get crampy and throb… and even feel “restless” after standing/sitting for a prolonged period of time.
They suffer emotionally from fears of wearing clothes, such as shorts, skirts and swimsuits, that they’d otherwise love to wear. They are apprehensive about moments of intimacy.
They suffer needlessly. I fear that many people in the Chicago and North Shore area may be missing out on AMAZING solutions I offer to solve their problems.
The state-of-the-art treatments for varicose veins and spider veins that I offer my patients in the Chicago area vein clinic, Rosen Vein Care, are:
- Convenient: There’s no downtime. Patients can resume most routine activities immediately after treatments. You’ll be fine driving yourself to/from appointments.
- Comfortable: No sedation is needed. Little or no local anesthetic is required. My patients and I chat and listen to music during treatments. Need to get work done? Need to keep up with the latest news or Facebook posts… or keep binge-watching your favorite Netflix show? No problem, keep your cell phone on you. We have Wi-Fi.
- Affordable: Many patients are surprised to discover that many treatments may be covered by insurance, including Medicare! For those who are currently uninsured, payment plans can be arranged. We don’t turn anyone away and do our best to make treatments affordable for all!
Most of all, we work really hard to make treating your chronic vein issues as pleasant an experience as possible. I used a very simple approach to making this happen: I designed my practice with the principle of “How would I want the experience to be if I were the patient?”
If I were the patient, I would want:
- To be an active part of the decision-making process. I strongly believe that the patient is the most important part of the treatment team.
- To have a clear understanding of my particular problem and the rationale for the proposed treatment. That’s why I spend an hour with each new patient. I take a thorough history and perform a focused exam. But, equally as important, I spend a great deal of time educating my patients. After all, you are the president of your body… A doctor is meant to be your advisor and help you to have as much info as you need to make the best decisions for yourself.
- Transparency… about benefits, risks and costs of procedures. Everyone hates surprises, including me!
- Expert care. Every aspect of your care, including sclerotherapy treatment, is performed by a physician who is certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine… That’s me!
I’m proud to say that my efforts have paid off! Putting the patient’s viewpoint and concerns first makes for happy patients… and a happy me, too. Take a look at some of the great patient testimonials we’ve received.
So… if you’ve suffered for years from those aggravating and annoying varicose veins and spider veins, now is the perfect time to take the first step on the road to healthier, happier legs. Don’t miss out… No mo’ FOMO!
Call 847-272-8346 now to schedule your initial consultation appointment with me.
See you soon!